VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I am...GREENOTHEGREAT.

GREENOTHEGREAT
    GREENOTHEGREAT

Warning :
    I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Right_bar_bleue

I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Empty I am...GREENOTHEGREAT.

Post by GREENOTHEGREAT Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Hiya! I'm GREENOTHEGREAT! My name is in all caps because, well I don't know..but I used to play VMK with the name. Strange how they let me have a name in all caps huh? Anyway, I just can't wait to be king,err, I just can't wait to play.. Shocked
    VRK_Coaster
    VRK_Coaster

Warning :
    I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Right_bar_bleue

I am...GREENOTHEGREAT. Empty Re: I am...GREENOTHEGREAT.

Post by VRK_Coaster Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 pm

LOL Welcome to VRK Forums.. We are ready to release the game, but we need more people and more activity so make sure you invite people! Can't wait to see you around and have a great time!
    -Coaster
    HOST_Surf
    HOST_Surf
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by HOST_Surf Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome to VRKF!! As Coaster said, the game is ready to be released we just need more members (lol he just said that haha) If you need help feel free to ask anyone, we are all very nice (and we dont bite, well coaster might JK)

HOST_Surf
    VRK_Coaster
    VRK_Coaster

Warning :

Post by VRK_Coaster Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

You know you can make a new thread :p.. Well Welcome to VRK! Hope you have an amazing time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am