VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking?

ChaCha
    ChaCha

Warning :
    Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Right_bar_bleue

Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Empty Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking?

Post by ChaCha Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

Just wondering if any of you actually is involved in science...

for example, do any of you actually know the Hawking Radiation???

you know the quantum creation of two particles outside the event horizon

and since you cannot just create matter, one will be positive and the other negative

and once in a while, the negative particle will not be canceled out and will go into a black hole while

it's counter part will stay out of it.

Thus the singularity will decrease in size, and at one point it will go out in a blaze of fire like a hydrogen bomb...

Very Happy

or how about the LHC... the Large Haron Collider... you know, the worlds largest particle collider that

might just destroy the earth since it collides opposing particle beams at each other and thus will simulate

the begining of the destruction of a singularity and the begining of the universe... surely you all must

know that the side effects might create a black hole, however, if the black hole is too small, it will

instantly die and will cause no harm since small black holes do not live very long...

Smile

What do you guys think lol!

PS, i''m not an adult
    VRK_King
    VRK_King
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :
    Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Right_bar_bleue

Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Empty Re: Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking?

Post by VRK_King Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am

You know.. Hawking Came up with the theory of black holes.. but i forget the theory.. maybe u can tell me
    ChaCha
    ChaCha

Warning :

Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking? Empty Re: Who wants to their brain numbed by my restatetations of theories developed by scientist such as Steven Hawking?

Post by ChaCha Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

VRK_King wrote:You know.. Hawking Came up with the theory of black holes.. but i forget the theory.. maybe u can tell me

well he came up with many do you have any particular one you would like to discuss?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess you are thinking about the one about the paradox

steven hawking came up with a theory that was that said that all information will be lost

when mass went into a black hole, this outraged other scientist since it has always been believed that

information can always be retrieved and the object can always be reconstructed

however, a couple year later, another scientist came up with another theory that stated all the mass'

information is actually smeared accross the horizon of the singularity...

in other words, if you fell in and someone was watching you with a telescope, you'd look like you were

ionized and all the terrible things possible would be inflicted to you, however you would just fall through

freely as if nothing had happened...

these two theories are both possible, so here we have a paradox Neutral
    VRK_Ashlie
    VRK_Ashlie
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by VRK_Ashlie Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm

everything i just read confused me on so many levels.... Ashlie isn't very good at science:) teehee
    VRK_Queen
    VRK_Queen
    Staff
    Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Queen Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 pm

you lost me on ummmmm like the very first sentence........ i like ice cream.......um...... what are we talking about lol my home room teacher is science so ummmm i never like listen ya know rotfl sorry can u just say this matter and vortex and black holey thingy in ways that even kindergardeners can understand kind of like this: big holey thing will booboo the thing we live on if it is to biggy rotfllai that is the way i understand it do u understand ash?
    VRK_Manda
    VRK_Manda
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Manda Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Eh, I've sped over this topic before, but I'm more of a chemist/biologist/mathmatician. Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:20 am