VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How could I start my own hockey team at my highschool?

sohel2010

Warning :
    How could I start my own hockey team at my highschool? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How could I start my own hockey team at my highschool? Right_bar_bleue

How could I start my own hockey team at my highschool? Empty How could I start my own hockey team at my highschool?

Post by sohel2010 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:21 pm

I go to a school in NC and I was intrested in starting a hockey club/team. I was wondering if anyone has any advice/experience. Im sure I could round up at least 6 - 10 people. In normal hockey you need 6 people on the feild at once.

This would be roller hockey of course and I was wondering if there were any tournaments we could enter?

Any advice.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:26 pm