VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

VRK's Second Drawing Contest

VRK_Melody
    VRK_Melody

Warning :
    VRK's Second Drawing Contest Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5VRK's Second Drawing Contest Right_bar_bleue

VRK's Second Drawing Contest Empty VRK's Second Drawing Contest

Post by VRK_Melody Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:36 pm

This is VRK'S Second Drawing Competition,I believe and I may be wrong, the first contest didn't take launch. Now I'd be very appreciative for you guys to join! Alright, so here are the rules.

1. You MUST draw it yourself, If we find out you didn't, there may be a few harsh consequences

2. Be creative! But still be appropriate for the ,if we have any, younger members on the site.

3. Staff may participate! Everyone can! Just comment on this post saying you will be joining us!

4. Sign your VRK name at the bottom, with an added quote of " I Have Participated" That way we know that YOU did it

5. It can be on any kind of paper, Lines, No lines, you choose!

6. This is supposed to be fun! Don't take it too seriously!

7. Have FUN! We'll be waiting for your posts with your pictures anytime soon!

Heres How : Draw your picture at home. Take a digital picture with it from your camera/webcam and upload it to your drive. Then attach it to your post, From there on, Me and the Admin will be judging it, Thank you!

Have a nice day on VRK Forums! sunny
    - VRK_Melody
    HOST_Surf
    HOST_Surf
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :
    VRK's Second Drawing Contest Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5VRK's Second Drawing Contest Right_bar_bleue

VRK's Second Drawing Contest Empty Re: VRK's Second Drawing Contest

Post by HOST_Surf Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Ill join!! (It can be like drawn on gimp, ps, etc right??) lol

Thanks,
    HOST_Surf

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:46 am