VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many greetings to all!

akaishuu

Warning :
    Many greetings to all! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Many greetings to all! Right_bar_bleue

Many greetings to all! Empty Many greetings to all!

Post by akaishuu Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi all, this IS my first post in this forum. Glad to be here and willing to be part of the family here!

Well, a brief introduction to myself:
    - As of 2009, I'm 25 years of age, lives in Singapore and enjoys many sports such as football, tennis, table tennis and much more!
    - Just completed Bachelors Degree in IT, awarded by Edith Cowan University, Australia, but did studies in Singapore.
    - MCSE 2003 certified.
    - 1st job in the IT industry: IT helpdesk, Field Desktop Engineer, Desktop Support (Somewhere around this line)
    - Career aspirations: to be a Systems / Network Administrator in 5 to 6 years. Hope to be an IT manager 1 day.
    Black Building Paper
    elektronine prekyba pigu
    That's mostly a brief intro about me. Any questions and suggestions are kindly welcomed! Have a great day ahead!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 am