VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm a bit newer to this site... =)

VRK_Spork
    VRK_Spork
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :
    I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Right_bar_bleue

I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Empty I'm a bit newer to this site... =)

Post by VRK_Spork Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm afraid i don't know many people yet... But I'm VRK_Spork and I'm not quite sure what to say! rofl, I really want to meet the other members on here =)

--Spork

I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Empty Re: I'm a bit newer to this site... =)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Heya Sporkaroni! (spork+macaroni) =) (can i call ya that Smile)

Aaaaaannnnyyyywayyyy...srry for the mix up w/ you and sparky Smile

aaaaaannnnyyyywayyyy...i bet you'll LOV this siterz~!!!! hope to see ya soon!!

~hOnEyKiNz =)
    VRK_Spork
    VRK_Spork
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :
    I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I'm a bit newer to this site... =) Right_bar_bleue

Post by VRK_Spork Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm

VRK_honeydark wrote:Heya Sporkaroni! (spork+macaroni) =) (can i call ya that Smile)

Aaaaaannnnyyyywayyyy...srry for the mix up w/ you and sparky Smile

aaaaaannnnyyyywayyyy...i bet you'll LOV this siterz~!!!! hope to see ya soon!!

~hOnEyKiNz =)

Sure, you can call me that! =)
    I already love the site!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Glad ya lov it sporkaroni Smile
    VRK_Spork
    VRK_Spork
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Spork Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 pm

VRK_honeydark wrote:Glad ya lov it sporkaroni Smile

Anything you prefer to be called? =)
    VRK_Spark
    VRK_Spark
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Spark Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Well I call her Honeykinz Darkykinz! But thats not exactly the answer to what SHE prefers. LOL
    Well, it is kinda farmiliar.
    Spark Spork Spark Spork!
    Catchy too. I was typing that before on chat too.
    Well, welcome to the site ^.^ I am Sparkykinz or whatever you wanna call me!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Hmmm...

You can call me...

Gab gab, honey, honeykinz, honeykinz darkykinz, darky, darkykinz...yeah...that's about all the nick names i have ^.^

Anyone of those is fine w/ me =)
    VRK_Melody
    VRK_Melody

Warning :

Post by VRK_Melody Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey Spork! Im glad you finally joined the site ( She already knows me, Me + Her = BFF Lol) Anyways, Im just monitoring the site and happened to come across this But ANYWAYS Welcome Spork! **hugs her**

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Oh Cool!! So you know Sporkaroni in REAL life?? Thats awesome!
    VRK_Spork
    VRK_Spork
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Spork Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:19 am

Whoa! Lots of people saw this when I was on vacation! rofl

VRK_Spark wrote:Well I call her Honeykinz Darkykinz! But thats not exactly the answer to what SHE prefers. LOL
    Well, it is kinda farmiliar.
    Spark Spork Spark Spork!
    Catchy too. I was typing that before on chat too.
    Well, welcome to the site ^.^ I am Sparkykinz or whatever you wanna call me!
    LOL I'll try to remember to call you Sparkykinz, then =)
    Anonymous wrote:Hmmm...

You can call me...

Gab gab, honey, honeykinz, honeykinz darkykinz, darky, darkykinz...yeah...that's about all the nick names i have ^.^

Anyone of those is fine w/ me =)
    I'll probably end up calling you Honey all the time, but just let me know if you REALLY want me to call you something else! =)
    VRK_Melody wrote:Hey Spork! Im glad you finally joined the site ( She already knows me, Me + Her = BFF Lol) Anyways, Im just monitoring the site and happened to come across this But ANYWAYS Welcome Spork! **hugs her**
    !!!!MUSIC!!!!! **HUGS** Hiya! rofl
    VRK_Hana
    VRK_Hana
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by VRK_Hana Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 am

Hey sporkerz did u sign up as VRK_Spork or did VRK_Hanah assign u as that

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 pm

lolz kkay Honey is wat most pplz call me Smile

(oh i forgot that another nickname i have is hon) =D
    VRK_Spork
    VRK_Spork
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Spork Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:45 pm

VRK_Hanah assigned me the title.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

woa woa woa, are ya'll talking 'bout sporkeroni choosing the name SPORK herself or if hanah decided a good name for her was SPORK?!?!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am