VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VRK Forums

Welcome to VRK Forums. If you haven't signed up already, you definitely should. We have great members and a fun staff! This site is completely G rated (: Hope to see you around the forums!

VRK Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
VRK_Hana
VRK_Spark
6 posters

You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye

You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Empty You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah yeah, the subject is good-bye, i wonder...?

I am not allowed on this site anymore cuz my mama said it's making me upset. Therefore, I wanna ask if everyone could plz post their emails so I can still stay in touch with everyone. Thankyou...

Do not do ANYTHING bad to my account adminz, I still have to come back and get everyone's emails and what not. That's it I guess, thanks and Bye...
    VRK_Spark
    VRK_Spark
    Super Staff
    Super Staff

Warning :
    You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Right_bar_bleue

You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Empty Re: You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye

Post by VRK_Spark Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm

AWWWW! Honeykinzdarkykinz!
    Well, I understand, but I'll miss you Sad

You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Empty Re: You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

thanks but can u give me ur email plz?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Can someone plz post now bc im serius, I am not alowed here anymore, i am sneaking on right now Sad i gtg as a matter of fact and pretend i was playing Sims3 this whole time, plz plz plz post!!!
    VRK_Hana
    VRK_Hana
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :
    You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5You need to read this, NOW! Good-bye Right_bar_bleue

Post by VRK_Hana Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm

I don't like u :"-(

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 pm

okay if ur serius and we're gonna fight again im gonna get very mad.

But if ur just joking then...yeah I no u hate me Very Happy
    VRK_Hana
    VRK_Hana
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by VRK_Hana Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Deleted

Reason: unnecessary text

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm baAaAaAck... =D

Mwa hahaha... the signature below only says truth!

I'm bAaAaAack!!!
    VRK_Hanah
    VRK_Hanah
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by VRK_Hanah Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 am

I thought you couldnt come on anymore? wat? lol confuzzled

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Mwa hahaha hshahaha haahahahah ahhaaa hahaha.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    VRK_Hanah
    VRK_Hanah
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by VRK_Hanah Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

please dont spam and are you allowed back?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 pm

i dunno! mwa hagagahhaa buggggaaahhh *stranger slaps honeydark* okay i needed that =)ummm...oh yah! uhh i dunno if i am but i dont want my account testing and im still gonna go on =D
    VRK_Star
    VRK_Star
    Staff
    Staff

Warning :

Post by VRK_Star Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Are you really leaving?
    honeydark
    honeydark

Warning :

Location : In a land where ppl are chocolate...mmm...chocolate...

Post by honeydark Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

hah star that was a really long time ago..reeeeeealllly
    VRK_Coaster
    VRK_Coaster

Warning :

Post by VRK_Coaster Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm

LOL that was a wicked wicked long time ago
    honeydark
    honeydark

Warning :

Location : In a land where ppl are chocolate...mmm...chocolate...

Post by honeydark Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

hahaha YEZ! coaster, wicked?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:58 am